Instagram

Thursday, July 31, 2014

REVLON COLORSTAY WHIPPED CREME MAKEUP

I have been debating for past 2 years whether to buy this foundation or not.I simply love the liquid version of colorstay.But I was a bit hesitant first of all because of its whipped  mousse texture cuz I think its the heaviest form of foundation and secondly  the price.It is pretty expensive drugstore foundation.



330 True Beige
Quantity 0.8 Fl.Oz
liq.23.7ml
Price $17.46( at Walmart)


First when I apply this foundation,its not the best feeling or not the best look.But as soon as it sets your skin starts to look flawless.It feels not that heavy actually quite its quite light weight. It claims to be 24 hours makeup.I had it on for around 9 hours and it looked better by the end of the day.You don't need any setting powder.

Pros:-Long Lasting.
Doesn't need any setting powder.
Wide range of colors.
Light weight.
Talc free

Cons:-The packaging is not travel friendly.
It is pretty expensive for a drugstore brand.


Bare face with just moisturizer on.
No setting powder,No concealer.
after 9 hours.


I think I am in love with this foundation.And definitely I am gonna buy this again.It gives very nice dewy finish.I am so happy that finally I bought it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts beautiful !