Instagram

Monday, June 16, 2014

WET N WILD MEGA LIPCOLORS



OMG,GIRLS I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH  I LOVE THESE LIPSTICKS.

I am a fan of wet n wild eye-shadows but these lipsticks are out of this world,esp. for the price.I have tried them on dry lips and they instantly hydrates lips.Packaging is pretty similar to Revlon Ultimate Suede but I prefer these ones over Revlon Ultimate Suede.They give a perfect semi-matte finish and leaves your lips super velvety.It remains on lips for good 4-5 hours.
The only con is that when you eat or drink somebody ,it transfers a lot.Other than I don't have any complains with these babies.
Price-$2.57 (at my local Walmart)
qty-.11oz.(3.3g)






rose bud

905Dsmokin hot pink
966 dont blink pink


968 pinkerbell
909D coral-ine



965 cherry picking

Thanks for stopping by will see you in the next blog. 
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts beautiful !