Instagram

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Is This a sunscreen or moisturizer ?

         HAWAIIAN TROPIC SILK HYDRATION
                                SUNSCREEN LOTION
I  hate sunscreen.The way sunscreens feel,they smell is just eeewww.I hate myself even more that I have tried almost all drugstore sunscreens but HAWAIIAN TROPIC.Seriously this is the first sunscreen I have ever used that doesn't leave me feeling like I am wearing sunscreen.It doesn't leave any residue behind and absorbs fast.It claims of 12 hour moisturization,I have tested it for 4 hours and it worked.
Price $9-$11                                
Qty:-180ml                                  

PROS:- Lightweight,Fast absorbing,Non-greasy,waterproof.
CONS:-You have to reapply after every 2 hours(like any other sunscreen).




Thanks for stopping by.See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts beautiful !