Instagram

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

I needed a new concealer because I ran out of the one I was using.So I went to Wal-Mart to buy my favorite concealer Maybelline Instant Age Rewind.I am so obsessed with Maybelline and L'oreal products but we"ll talk about that later. I have been using maybelline concealer for ages now.This time I thought to try Rimmel Match Perfection cuz I heard & read very good things about this product.I bought it and trying it for now 2 weeks now and honestly I am in luuuv with this thing.Lets come straight to the point.
Pros:-
It is very creamy and blends easily.
Full coverage.
As it says banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area,,trust me it's so true.
In terms of bang for your buck,this is a great buy.($5-7)
Cons:-
It comes in limited shades.
It can be bit drying.


I am in luv with it and wud recommend it.I have a combination skin so it works very well for me. I am using 060 Natural Beige.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts beautiful !